When I really think about how I spend my time writing here on PC Gamer, there’s actually not all that much of it that goes into straightforward recommendations. Between interviews, editorials about the games industry, features about PC gaming history and a spot of news here and there, it’s not all that often I just get to say: “Hey, here’s something I really like. Check it out!”
Considering how noisy the internet can be, it’s inevitable that when we do share these bits of our lives they’re quickly buried and forgotten. This is a permanent home for my favorites: Games, movies, gadgets, recipes, maybe even life tips? Before we get to what I like, though, a bit more on what I’m like:
PC gaming brief
Gaming since: 1992 Favorite game: Final Fantasy 9 Guilty pleasure: Dokapon Kingdom Most-played in 2026: Ace Combat 7, Pragmata, Resident Evil 6
Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu